CASCO insurance indemnifies common damages that can be caused to a vehicle, regardless of whose fault it is. Motor third party liability insurance only indemnifies for damages caused to others. The party at fault is obliged to cover his or her own damages. The same applies to the situation when the accident does not take place in a traffic situation, or if someone breaks in your car or steals it. However, a vehicle covered by CASCO insurance is insured against all of the above named occurrences.
- Damages caused by collision, overturning, window glass breakage.
- Damages caused by natural disasters (storm, hail, lightning or flood), fire, explosion);
- Damages that came from a vehicle theft or break-in.
The vehicle is insured for its actual value. The tariffs applied are very competitive applying various bonuses regarding the client’s experience and moral risk.
- It is offered a financial indemnification even in case of an accident that caused the death of the driver;
- We cover all types of vehicles;
- Bonuses for certain classes of business;
- Claims settled in due time;
- Assistance in case the client has to deal with other insurance companies.
You can have CASCO insurance even in case of leasing. In this case the financial Institution is the beneficiary.
For further details write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, phone number +355 4 22 58254.
CASCO insurance indemnifies common damages that can be caused to a vehicle, regardless of whose fault it is.